TTCUDIF Current President - Dr Anthony Elias
Dr. Anthony Elias has been on the Board of Directors of the Deposit Insurance Fund since 2000 and was Vice President during the period 2002 – 2007.
He graduated with a Medical Degree from the University of the West Indies in 1979.
He also holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
Dr. Elias is an executive Director of the Trinidad Cement Employees Credit Union Co-operative Society and has been on its Board of Directors since 1989.
He is a former Director of the Co-operative Credit Union League of Trinidad and Tobago and former President of the Central Financing Facility.
He was also a former Chairman of National Flour Mills Limited
Vice President - Mr. Dorwin Manzano
Credit Union: UWI Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) – University of London
- Masters of Law Degree in Corporate and Commercial Law UWI
Credit Union Certification:
- International Credit Union Development Educator
- Credit Union Development Educator (USA)
- Caribbean Credit Union Development Educator
- President - Board of Directors UWI Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited (Currently)
- Vice President - Board of the Trinidad and Tobago Credit Union Deposit Insurance Fund
- Former Director on the Board of SFCCU Credit Union
- Former Director on the Board of North Plant LPG Co-operative Society Limited.
Secretary - Mr. Khristendath Neebar
Attorney at law
Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) - University of London, England
Law Examination Certificate (LEC) - Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad
Member of Bar Association of Trinidad and Tobago
Former Deputy Commissioner of Co-operatives
Practices Civil Law at the High Court of Justice, Trinidad and Tobago
Advises on matters relating to Co-operative Law & Practice to Credit Unions
Director Ewarth Brathwaite
Director - Teachers Credit Union
Director Ms Luenda Burke
Credit Union : Guaymay Energy Alliance Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited
Profession: Forensic Accountant
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – ACCA, FCCA
Co-operative Experience: Guaymay Energy Alliance Credit Union
- Director – Guaymay Energy Alliance 2013-2015
- Director – Tobago Investment 2013-2015
- Investment Committee 2011-2012
- Education Committee 2007-2008-2011-2012
- Supervisory Committee 2008-2011
Consultant Director Robert Mayers
Robert obtained his B.A. (Econ and Math) degree from the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus, Jamaica.
Chairman of KSBM Asset Management limited
Served as Managing Director of CMMB, a brokerage firm with TT$8 billion in assets under management
Chairman of Board of Directors of TSTT
Robert is well known as a veteran in the securities industry having worked for over thirty years in the field of equity trading at certain leading brokerage firms in Trinidad & Tobago as well as a Consultant. He has extensive experience in securities trading, portfolio management and fund management.
Consultant Director Gerard Pinard
B. Eng Chemical Engineering - McMaster University, Canada
Diploma in Personnel and Industrial relations - Cranfield University, England.
Trained as a Certified Mediator - Dispute Resolution Centre
Industrial Relations including Industrial Court, RRCB and Ministry of Labour representation;
Collective Bargaining, Conflict Resolution, Grievance Handling; Mediation
Human Resources Management;
Executive Coaching and Mentoring;
Training and Development;
Corporate Communications and Crisis Management;
The Audit Committee comprises of three (3) members all of whom are elected on an annual basis at the Annual General Meeting of the Deposit Insurance Fund.
At present, members of the Audit Committee are as follows:
Ms Margaret Weston : Chairman
Nigel Parris: Secretary
Brian Matthew: Member
Ms Cindy Raphael: Alternate